The Biggest Penises In The United States?
Posted April 13, 2010
Condomania, "America's first condom store," has released its sales data, which gives a peek into the sizes of men's penises across the United States.
Condomania, “America’s first condom store,” has released its sales data, which gives a peek into the sizes of men’s penises across the United States, and even globally. Based on the sizes of custom-designed condoms, Condomania has compiled a list of the US cities and states with the biggest and smallest penises.
Condomania Sales Data
Condomania launched its line of custom-fitted condoms in 2004, including 76 different sizes depending on the girth and length of one’s penis. In the last 6 years, they have sold these condoms to 27,000 men. So, they have used these sales numbers to rank cities and states by the average penis sizes of their customers.
So, Where Are The Biggest Dicks In The United States?
- Top Ranking State by Average Penis Size: New Hampshire
- Lowest Ranking State by Average Penis Size: Wyoming
- Top Ranking U.S. City by Average Penis Size: New Orleans
- Second Highest Ranking City (just behind N.O.): Washington, D.C.
- Lowest Ranking City by Average Penis Size: Dallas/Ft. Worth
- Blue States vs Red States: Blue States’ Average Penis Size is Bigger!
- Penises Come in a Wide Range of Sizes: The Smallest Penises are Less Than 3″ in Length and the Largest Penises are Longer Than 10″ in Length
- Penis Sizes Chart Almost a Perfect Bell Curve: 25% of the Male Population is Under 5″ in Length, 50% are Between 5″ and 6″ in Length and 25% are Longer than 6″ in Length
And, here are the states’ ranks, with the top of the list representing the biggest average penis sizes and the bottom of the list representing the smallest average penis sizes.
1) New Hampshire, 2) Oregon, 3) New York, 4) Indiana, 5) Arizona, 6) Hawaii, 7) Louisiana, 8 ) Massachusetts, 9) Alabama, 10) Washington, 11) New Mexico, 12) California, 13) Arkansas, 14) Nevada, 15) Virginia, 16) Tennessee, 17) Illinois, 18) Oklahoma, 19) South Dakota, 20) Georgia, 21) Pennsylvania, 22) Mississippi, 23) Michigan, 24) Florida, 25) Rhode Island, 26) Kansas, 27) Maryland, 28) Minnesota, 29) Vermont, 30) Connecticut, 31) Wisconsin, 32) New Jersey, 33) North Dakota, 34) Idaho, 35) Texas, 36) Missouri, 37) Montana, 38) Ohio, 39) Nebraska, 40) Colorado, 41) Maine, 42) North Carolina, 43) Delaware, 44) South Carolina, 45) Kentucky, 46) West Virginia, 47) Alaska, 48) Iowa, 49) Utah, 50) Wyoming
Just For Fun
I would not be a good researcher if I did not caution our readers about how reliable these results are. Keep in mind that these data are based on sales data, so we do not know much about their customers – how many of the 27,000 are repeat buyers (or did they account for that?), what is the age range of the men in these data, how truthful were the men being about the actual size of their penises? Critical thinking aside, I admit that these are fun and interesting findings!